Apr 3, 2012

Last year

at 10:01 PM
Dear blog,
Last year was the first time we met. The very first time was online meeting by skype , (also yahoo messanger) on march 2011. I don't know how he fell in ♥ with me. I cnt imagine how we fell in ♥ each other just by skype-ing and how did I looked tht time. I thought that I was so stupid inside the skype coloumn.
Yesterday, he looked at his snapshot folder (I'm so happy to know that he snapshoted some of my pose, and sometime he look again into the folder where it's placed). He said that I was so funny, days early we just met.
I was in cute-egg-face that time :D
Haha, It is dearrrr.
This is how I looked

Is this why he fell in ♥ with me??? :D

Later,we keep in touch only by webcaminnng .Until we became a lover, we still webcaming and phoning to reach each other. Maybe this is what I call ♥ , because there's no worry about distance. I'm not afraid it and so he is. We just enjoy evry time. Until he moved to Pangkalan Bun, Central Borneo, we barely went online :(
Still, nothing a problem. Until now, we're still together.
moli and mas indraaa (Ɔˇ³ˇ)Ɔ(˘⌣˘)ε˘`)

March 2011 we met each other
March 2012 he proposed me infront of our parents and family
March 2013 ......???? Still His mystery

(˘ʃƪ˘)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Moli Sari Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos