Jun 7, 2012

Shirt for You

at 9:35 PM
SALE always be an exciting things for a woman. What is in our mind, when we see something on sale is : 

"wow, I bet there wouldnt be another sale of this items later, we have to buy this now."

There is a voice inside our mind talking to us to buy that item. Moreover, we are afraid of the regret feelings that usually come after it, if we dont buy the items on sale. And we surely agree that regret feeling will be bigger than the regret feeling if we buy it. This happen sometimes on me, too, especially today.

This afternoon, I and my friend, Della went out for dinner. Accidently, we dropped by on small departement store near Alun-alun. And I suddenly feel excited of the board that has a sale written on it. But fortunately, i brought only little money, Alhamdulillah. So i put a baby blue shirt (only) that could be cool if mas indra wear it. I'll bring it next week to Pangkalan Bun. Hope he will like it.

Lerros baby blue shirt

Be Aware of Sale!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Moli Sari Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos